Bandcamp for labels has arrived! Read all about it right here, and check out some of the great independent labels already using it, like Seattle-based powerhouse Sub Pop (Sleater-Kinney, The Shins, Shabazz Palaces, Fleet Foxes, Iron and Wine), UK electronic trailblazers Ninja Tune (Bonobo, Cinematic Orchestra), the always soulful sounds of Daptone (Sharon Jones, Antibalas, The Budos Band) and Truth and Soul (Lee Fields, Lady), Montreal-based Grosse Boîte (Cœur de pirate), indie SF punk legends Fat Wreck Chords (NOFX, Lagwagon), metal-loving Relapse (Red Fang), ARIA-winning Future Classic (Chet Faker, Chrome Sparks, Seekae, flume), plus Innovative Leisure (BADBADNOTGOOD, Hanni El Khatib, Nick Waterhouse), Software (Oneohtrix Point Never), RVNG (Holly Herndon, Julia Holter), and Styles Upon Styles (Gabriel Garzón-Montano)!
- Bandcamp is a global community where millions of fans discover new music, and directly connect with and fairly compensate the artists who make it. Our mission is to provide all artists with a sustainable platform to distribute their music, while making it easy for fans to directly support the artists they love.
- Best of Bandcamp Contemporary Classical: March 2017
- Christian Scott’s “Ruler Rebel” Honors The History of Jazz While Pushing The Genre Forward
- Twenty-Five Years of the Brain-Melting Sounds of SKiN Graft Records
- Seven Artists Who Are at the Cutting Edge of Hi-Fi Techno
- Album of the Day: Pallbearer, “Heartless”
Don’t miss the BC Weekly