Bandcamp for labels has arrived! Read all about it right here, and check out some of the great independent labels already using it, like Seattle-based powerhouse Sub Pop (Sleater-Kinney, The Shins, Shabazz Palaces, Fleet Foxes, Iron and Wine), UK electronic trailblazers Ninja Tune (Bonobo, Cinematic Orchestra), the always soulful sounds of Daptone (Sharon Jones, Antibalas, The Budos Band) and Truth and Soul (Lee Fields, Lady), Montreal-based Grosse Boîte (Cœur de pirate), indie SF punk legends Fat Wreck Chords (NOFX, Lagwagon), metal-loving Relapse (Red Fang), ARIA-winning Future Classic (Chet Faker, Chrome Sparks, Seekae, flume), plus Innovative Leisure (BADBADNOTGOOD, Hanni El Khatib, Nick Waterhouse), Software (Oneohtrix Point Never), RVNG (Holly Herndon, Julia Holter), and Styles Upon Styles (Gabriel Garzón-Montano)!
- Bandcamp is a global community where millions of fans discover new music, and directly connect with and fairly compensate the artists who make it. Our mission is to provide all artists with a sustainable platform to distribute their music, while making it easy for fans to directly support the artists they love.
- Best of Bandcamp Contemporary Classical: January 2017
- Album of the Day: Various Artists, “Lives Through Magic”
- A John Prine Listening Primer
- Tim Kinsella: Uneasy Listening
- Cuddle Formation‘s New Record is a Tribute to DIY Spaces
- Chris Zabriskie’s Underwater Adventure Game Soundtrack
- Drunken Sufis Shuffle Off the Punk Rock Coil
- Album of the Day, Channels: “Backpfeifengesicht/Airstrip One”
- Our First 100 Days: Raising Money for Equality and Inclusion
Don’t miss the BC Weekly